Vi erbjuder intresserade att vara med på vår spännande resa mot att tillgängliggöra rymdteknologi för alla. För ett förbättrat liv på jorden och bortom den.
Unibap announces upcoming Deep Delphi iX5 - intelligent computer solution for space applications The previously announced computer development co-funded by the Swedish National Space Board (SNSB, "Rymdstyrelsen") under the INPROC project is being brought to the space market for intelligent onboard information processing under the marketing name Deep Delphi iX5 (DD-iX5).
- We are very pleased to have fitted one of the world's most powerful space computers in a ½U CubeSat form- factor and hence being able to provide intelligent onboard processing solutions for almost all types of satellites and space vehicles. The flexibility of the DD-iX platform enables us to target different business models, including direct solutions sales, OEM, and architecture licensing, says Fredrik Bruhn, CEO of Unibap.
Unibap brings its spaceflight heritage and powerful Deep Delphi software stack for intelligent information processing to a wider potential customer base through the DD-iX5 solution. Sharing features from Unibap's Industrial automation for Artificial Intelligence (e.g. Deep Learning, Machine Learning), advanced databases, computer vision libraries, internet-of-things (IoT), large local storage, the DD-iX5 solution enable automated image and signal processing onboard satellites and space systems.
Applications can include autonomous change detection systems, signal intelligence, communication intelligence, space situational awareness, synthetic aperture radar (SAR), formation flying and docking, and system autonomy.
Unibap has managed to lower power-consumption from its current solutions with spaceflight heritage and package it into a CubeSat standard form-factor. The DD-iX5 solution is compatible with Unibap's Qseven® computer solutions from the e2000 and e2100 product lines. Unibap has collaborated with industry and academia to define a new high-speed stacking interface allowing tailoring of the input/output (I/O) to accommodate many different sensor configurations from the same core module.
The DD-iX5 will be showcased at numerous events and tradeshows, starting at the Redeye's investors space event in Stockholm on April 12th, 2018.
Unibap will further participate and display the iX5 together with our U.S. partner Troxel Aerospace Inc. at:
- CalPoly Cubesat Workshop, San Lois Obispo, California, April 2018
- ESA 4S Space Symposium, Sorento, Italy, May 2018
- Space Tech Expo USA, Pasadena, California, May 2018
- Sandia Fault Tolerant Symposium, Albuquerque, New Mexico, May 2018
- AIAA/USU Small Satellite Symposium, Logan, Utah, August 2018
- ESA Industry Space Days, Noordwijk, Netherlands, September 2018.
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Fredrik Bruhn, CEO
Tel: +46 70 783 32 15
The Company is a modern IT company at the forefront of integration of AI solutions and robotics. The background to Unibap is experience from many years of space exploration, of manufacturing rugged industrial computer solutions and robotics solutions. The founders combine research and industrial experience to develop an AI brain that can be used for intelligent automation and robotics systems with new industrialization and efficiency in the manufacturing team, in both large and small businesses.
For further information, please visit the Company's website unibap.com.
Mangold Fondkommission AB, phone. +46 8 5030 1550, is the Company's Certified Adviser.